A masterfully planned community blending natural beauty with full-scale amenities helping you achieve the balanced lifestyle you've been looking for. Harmony offers private encounters with nature from every home site, yet the interlaced design of pathways encourages the social connections of an old-fashioned neighborhood.
Fairway Club Homes offer low-maintenance living and tastefully designed floor plans. The result is a beautiful streetscape and a wonderful neighborhood of people intent on making the most of years to come.
Our three beautiful plans:
Tamarron II - The grand entry features high ceilings and a view through the house to the great room and beyond. The formal dining room is perfect for those holiday get-togethers, while the kitchen and great room flow together for easy everyday living. Guests can have their own bedroom and bath and you will enjoy a Master Suite that has it all. Take some time to stretch out on the large, but cozy patio for those relaxing evenings.
Inverness II - Simple, elegant and spacious describes this house. The study is nestled off the entry, a great place for quiet reading or time on the computer. The open kitchen, with plenty of cabinetry, boasts an oversized island perfect for entertaining. The large windows to the rear are perfect for taking in the open space views and letting the sunshine in. Finally, the courtyard in the front offers a comfortable place to enjoy some tranquility.
Shavano - The high ceilings in the dining room and great room set the mood for formal entertaining with spacious windows that bring the outside in; while the gourmet kitchen features a large center island and breakfast nook for the largest of get-togethers. The optional gathering room offers a comfortable, less-formal retreat for everyone. Plus, the second Master Suite option is a perfect way to impress your guests in offering them a comfortable stay. Ultimately, this home offers it all.
- CLUB HOMES
- Stone and Tile Exteriors
- Front Entry Courtyard
- 8-foot Tall Entry Door
- Fully Landscaped and Irrigated Yards
Generous 10-foot Tall Ceilings
- Knockdown Textured Walls
- Round Drywall Corners
- Gas Fireplace with Ceramic Tile Finish
- Wide-Plank Oak Entry Floor
- Tile Floors in all Baths
- Relaxing Retreat with Five-Piece Bath
- Jacuzzi Oval Soaking Tub
- Generous Walk-in Closet
- Schroll Alder Cabinets with Crown Molding
- Granite Slab Island
- Wide-Plan Oak Flooring in Kitchen
- ProHome Warranty
- Located just east of Timnath with easy access to I-25
- 18 hole private golf course - Jim Engh design
- All homesites back to open space or greenbelt
- Incredible views of the Front Range of Colorado
- 14 miles of walking trails/bike trails
- Future 13k SF club house with dining and grill
- Future resort-style pool with hot pool and cabanas
- Future separate health club/fitness center building
- Golf shop with apparel and other merchandise
- Perfectly placed parks and ponds
- Elementary School: Bethke
- Junior High School: Preston
- High School: Fossil Ridge